09/2012-present: xxxxxxxxx fashion brand with an yearly turnover of (x)billion$.
- IT Director of Applications and Business Intelligence EMEA – Applications and projects in Europe related wholesale business, customer service, warehouse and finance. Under my responsibility a team of 10 resources and a portfolio of projects with teams in different countries. Yearly budget managed 1,5M$. European headquarters in Switzerland. Market areas: Europe, Russia, Middle East and India. Main applications:
- Oracle JD Edwards (Finance: GL,AP,AR,FA), USGAAP and localizations for the main MK European entities.
- Cloud applications to collect Orders, Procurement (Coupa) and HR (Workday)
- RLM (wholesale and retail orders, management of the production, stock, allocation, picking, invoicing),
- Supply Chain and EDI
- Business Intelligence
- eCommerce and Retail
02/2012–09/2012: Extra – Senior Project Manager PMP® – Extra is an ICT company with customers in Industry, Bank, Public Administration and National Health Service. I’ve successfully led one critical project and start-up a program of projects to migrate 25 applications for two credit companies of the biggest Italian bank.
06/2010–01/2012: Warnaco Group (Calvin klein) – Project Manager PMP® in Business Solution Office – Warnaco Inc. $2.3 billion in 2010 of turnover and 5,000 employees worldwide. They manage a portfolio of brands in sportswear, underwear and swimwear. CK is the more important brand of the group.
- PMO and Program Manager to create Warnaco’s European Shared Service Centre in the Netherlands for Finance, Customer Service, Distribution Centre and ICT. This project involved managing a large team and had an impact on several companies in Europe. All the goals of the program had been successfully achieved with the standardization and more efficiency in many processes of the European companies and between them and the corporate.
- Business and technical analysis to change the ERP system in CK.
02/2006–05/2010: Warnaco Group (Calvin klein) – IT manager Finance and Project Manager – Head of the Finance applications for Italian CK companies, in particular Oracle-JD Edwards. I managed a team of five people.
- Since 2008 Program Manager for the new ICT Warnaco European Shared Service Centre in the Netherlands.
- Till the end of 2008 head of the Finance applications also for Asia and Oceania CK companies.
- Till the end of 2007 also ICT Infrastructure Manager.
- ERP Oracle JD Edwards (JDE) Finance start-up in several CK companies in Europe, Asia and Oceania.
- ERP JDE implementation of US GAAP, SOX regulation and integration with Hyperion for consolidated balance sheet and Piteco for the treasury system.
- Integration with JD Edwards and JBA of the Bassware Account Payable system with distributed authorization workflow
- ERP JDE Finance migration to ERP JBA
- Business Intelligence Analysis for Retail
- ICT Infrastructure integration between Warnaco and CK companies in Europe, Asia and Oceania and new server room in Italy for more than 50 systems and compliance with SOX regulation.
- Knowledge of Stealth 400 and Modelform
03/2000–01/2006: Fingen Group (Calvin klein) – ICT infrastructure Manager and Project Manager
The group managed a portfolio of sportswear brands Calvin Klein Jeanswear, Guess, Cotton Belt, JPG in Europe, Asia and Oceania with more than 500 employees and €400million of turnover in 2005. I managed a team of five people.
My activities were planning and management of: ICT systems and networking, IT security, help desk, As400 systems, Windows 200x, Linux, Sql 200x, Lotus Notes/Domino mail and application, Firewall/VPN and network equipment.
- ICT infrastructure of the European distribution centre in Italy (>10Msku/year) and a manufacturing factory in Romania
- Worldwide data connections of the Fingen companies using VPN (internally managed) with a relevant cost saving
- Change of the ICT infrastructure and implementation of the back-office and POS Timeless/Columbus retail system in Europe and Asia (TechTrans).
- Project management to develop applications for the European Sales Force Automation, supply chain and EDI customers’ orders.
1998-02/2000: Matec S.p.A. – IT manager – Matec was the worldwide leader in textile/hosiery machineries.
I managed a team of seven people and different systems like IBM390, As400, HPUX and Windows.
- Business and technical analysis to change the company ERP system
- Head of a project funded by the European Union to develop a system to monitor equipment from remote using the Internet, train people and assist local engineers.
1991-1997: Matec S.p.A. – Head of the software development office – I managed a team of seven developers to create software to control the textile machinery, for graphical user interface and to monitor plans.
1987-1990: Protech Systems S.r.l. – founding member – Software engineering manager
Education and technical expertise
Master’s degree in Computer Science (PISA University – 1988)
- Inventor – Patent n. 0001298383 05 January 2000 “Differentiated selection group of needles in circular knitting machines for hosiery”.
- Project Management Institute – certification n. 1374167 “Project Management Professional” (PMP).
- Member of the Project Management Institute (PMI) n. 1109482.
- Member of the International Institute of Business Analysis n. 52334.